Resolved
5.0
Additional Fees

Update by user Sep 09, 2016

Thanks to the Manager at this location we were able to resolve the issues amicably and once I heard their side I was more able to understand why they had the buyout in place. We intend to do business with them in the future as we grow.

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2016

The quality of the product is substandard, so much so that we have gone to another source for our uniform products.We did sign a contract back on 4/10/15 and the last time we actually used the service was on 6/15/15 so we have been paying for a weekly service at the rate of $63.01 for no service.

I wen to the company to try and work out an amicable agreement since we were unhappy with the product and have been paying faithfully for 15 months without fail and they have not had to do anything for us. To no avail, they want $4600 to buy out the contract.

Very sad that a company would not want to work with a small company on he beach who has faithfully paid them for no work being performed for 15 months.I would not recommend getting into a contractual agreement with this company under any circumstances and beware of the product line, it is substandard.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of unifirst clothing from Unifirst. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Unifirst to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was overcharging. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Unifirst for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Unifirst?

Comments